Step 3: Write the Methods (Plus 2 BONUS videos)
Get 3 weeks (21-days) of access to this important step in Six Steps to a Publication-Ready Journal Manuscript. Plus, you'll get 2 BONUS videos!
Writing an effective Methods section of a DNP project manuscript is an important skill.
With a clear and concise Methods section, readers can see exactly what you implemented and how you did it. That matters, because it will help editors and reviewers determine if they should accept your work for publication.
We show you just what you need to know. And the two bonus videos explain exactly (1) how to write about theories and frameworks, and (2) how to combine Implementation and Data Collection, if your project requires.
After viewing the video for Step 3, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the purpose of the Methods section and why it’s so important to your manuscript,
- Identify the subsections of the Methods and
- Understand what content belongs in each one,
- Describe in what order the subsections should be written,
- Know when to write in first person, and
- Identify mistakes authors frequently make when writing the Methods section and learn how to avoid those mistakes in your own manuscript.