Step 2: Write the Purpose and Aims
Get 14-day access to this second step in the manuscript-writing process: How to Write the Purpose and Aims.
This step is often a point of confusion for DNPs looking to submit a manuscript for publication.
Eliminate the confusion! We break down exactly what you need to know about writing this small section of text that has important implications for your entire manuscript.
As a result of watching the video for Step 2, you’ll have the ability to:
- Understand the difference between your project’s purpose and its aims,
- Write a clear purpose of your project,
- Identify what a correctly worded outcome aim looks like,
- Learn about process aims and when to use them, and
- Understand the components of a well-written purpose and aims so you can write them for your manuscript.