- On-demand Writing Instruction
- Access Individual Sessions
- Step 1: Write the Introduction and Literature Synthesis (Plus 3 BONUS videos)
Step 1: Write the Introduction and Literature Synthesis (Plus 3 BONUS videos)
Get 3 weeks (21 days) of access to this crucial step in the manuscript-writing process: Writing your introduction and literature review.
Without a strong and persuasive introduction, no editor will want to review your manuscript for publication.
Now, you can get access to the main Step 1 video, which includes 26 minutes of the highest quality instruction, PLUS all three bonus videos showing incredibly helpful examples of (1) an introduction/background section, (2) a complete introduction plus a literature synthesis, and (3) how to write great paragraphs with skillful transitions.
Make sure your manuscript makes a great first impression!
After viewing the video for Step 1, you'll be able to:
- Identify what information belongs in the introductory sections of a journal manuscript,
- Understand what a broad problem statement is and how to write one,
- Understand what a local problem statement is and how to write one,
- Understand how to write and how not to write the literature review, and
- Know what tense to use when writing the introductory sections of your manuscript.