Intro: Choose a Journal and Begin Writing
Get 14-day access to the Introductory session of Six Steps to a Publication-Ready Journal Manuscript!
The first step is the most important when it comes to writing for publication. In this introductory session, we walk you through how to select the right journal for your work. Then, we give you expert tips for writing that will make the process easier than you imagined.
When you want to maximize your chances of getting published, this is the place to start.
After viewing the Introduction video, you'll know:
- Why it is so important to select a journal before you begin writing a manuscript,
- Where to get ideas for which journal your article belongs in,
- How and when to query a journal editor,
- Effective strategies for beginning to write, and
- Top tips for staying on track and keeping momentum while writing.