- On-demand Writing Instruction
- Access Individual Sessions
- Step 5: Write the Discussion
Step 5: Write the Discussion
Get 14-day access to Step 5 in the My DNP Manuscript program.
Writing the Discussion section of a manuscript is not easy. There are specific things every author must do to ensure that their paper is meaningful for readers.
After watching the video for Step 5, you’ll come away with the ability to:
- Understand the right way to begin the Discussion section of a well-written manuscript,
- Know how to discuss a project if the implementation was not a success,
- Understand what to be sure NOT to include in this section, which student authors often do by mistake, and
- Understand how to write about the limitations of your project.