- On-demand Writing Instruction
- Access Individual Sessions
- Step 4: Write the Results/Findings
Step 4: Write the Results/Findings
Get 14-day access to this 4th step in the Six Steps to a Publication-Ready Journal Manuscript program.
The findings of a project are frequently the most important thing a journal editor will look for when determining whether the manuscript is worthy of publication.
As a result of watching the video for Step 4, you’ll have the skills to:
- Identify the right and wrong ways to report results in a journal manuscript,
- Understand when to report confidence interval and effect size when reporting your results,
- Write about and report qualitative data, and
- Know what you should definitely NOT do when writing the Results section.