Writing the DNP final manuscript in six simple steps: It is possible!
And in this online program, we'll show you exactly how.
The My DNP Manuscript writing program is a unique, online instructional program available to all currently enrolled doctor of nursing practice (DNP) students. The program features:
What kind of instruction is included?
Will it really help me?
The program consists of 6 on-demand instructional sessions, carefully developed by experts in manuscript writing, that you access online. Each session contains:
This entire program was piloted at the end of 2018. A handful of DNP students just like you enrolled in and used the online program and provided us their valuable feedback.
All of the 2018 pilot program participants agreed that
"The My DNP Manuscript Pilot Program helped me write a better final manuscript than I could have done prior to participating in the program."
You can read additional feedback from participants here.
Or, get started on the last step before graduation and buy access to the program now. Your first session is FREE!
The My DNP Manuscript writing program contains the following videos:
- Write the Introductory Sections of the Manuscript (approx. 18 minutes)
- Write Your Purpose and Aims (approx. 8 minutes)
- Write the Methods Section of the Manuscript (approx. 15 minutes)
- Write the Results Section of the Manuscript (approx. 11 minutes)
- Write the Discussion Section of the Manuscript (approx. 8 minutes)
- Write the Abstract and Prepare for Journal Submission (approx. 8 minutes)
All 6 sessions are being updated and expanded. In addition, Bonus Videos with in-depth examples are being added.
See answers to some common questions about the DNP manuscript-writing program, here.