Writing the DNP final manuscript in six simple steps: It is possible!
And in this online program, we'll show you exactly how.
The My DNP Manuscript writing program is a unique, on-demand instructional program available to all currently enrolled (or already graduated) doctor of nursing practice (DNP) students. The program features:
Whether you must submit a journal manuscript to graduate
or you already graduated with your DNP and simply want to publish your work to share your project with the world, this program will help you!
What kind of instruction is included?
Will it really help me?
The program consists of 6 on-demand instructional sessions and 4 bonus videos, carefully developed by experts in manuscript writing. Each session is accessible online any time you like, and each contains:
See details and learning outcomes of the program here.
This entire program was piloted at the end of 2018. A handful of DNP students just like you enrolled in and used the online program and provided us their valuable feedback. All of that feedback has been incorporated into the revised and expanded 2020 edition of the program.
All of the 2018 pilot program participants agreed that
"The My DNP Manuscript Pilot Program helped me write a better final manuscript than I could have done prior to participating in the program."
You can read additional feedback from participants here.
Or, get started on writing a publishable journal manuscript about your DNP project now. Get access here.
The My DNP Manuscript writing program consists of the following videos:
- Write the Introductory Sections of the Manuscript (approx. 20 minutes)
- Write Your Purpose and Aims (approx. 11 minutes)
- Write the Methods Section of the Manuscript (approx. 21 minutes)
- Write the Results Section of the Manuscript (approx. 13 minutes)
- Write the Discussion Section of the Manuscript (approx. 10 minutes)
- Write the Abstract and Prepare for Journal Submission (approx. 12 minutes)
All 6 sessions were updated and expanded in 2020. See details about the contents of each session here.
Plus, new Bonus Videos add depth and explanation that pilot testers requested:
- A complete background section of a manuscript, including the broad and local problem statements
- A complete introductory section of a manuscript, including the broad and local problem statements and literature/evidence review
- A video showing different examples of how to combine the data collection and implementation sections of a manuscript
- A video explaining transitions and how to use them in each section of your manuscript
See answers to some common questions about the My DNP Manuscript on-demand writing program, here.